Free 30 Day Trial
Thinking About Getting Into Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Training?
Take Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Class at Our School Located Near Laguna Hills, California Absolutely FREE For 30 Days
Training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) is very beneficial. It’s a great way to stay fit, and become more confident in your skills and capabilities. Not only is this great for “staying fit,” it will also help you with self-defense, and is one of the best stress-relieving remedies out there. Like all businesses, each BJJ school has its own features, benefits, and sophistication. However, if you’re searching for a Jiu-Jitsu academy by Laguna Hills, California, make sure that you find one that will meet your demands. The following article offers different tips on how to choose a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu academy in the Laguna Hills, California area.
- Beginner’s Program - If you’re a beginner, make sure you find a school with a curriculum just for beginners. Some academies pack students of every level into the same Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class. Beginners attend classes where they may become lost or intimidated because there will be others who are more advanced. To make sure beginner students don’t become discouraged because they are put in this situation is to not have this situation at all. An efficient and successful beginner’s program should begin students at an intensity level they can handle. It is important to know that not all students are at the same physical fitness level, so the beginner’s program should also cater to those are just looking to start moving again. A good beginner’s program also gets the students going as quickly as possible to help the fitness experience which shows the most crucial positions and techniques to begin succeeding in the sport.
- Qualified Instructors – We all have our strengths and weaknesses. There are good athletes, and there are good instructors—it’s very difficult to find a person who possesses both qualities. Does your instructor have teaching credentials specifically qualifying him to teach beginners? Being able to show Jiu Jitsu techniques for BJJ should be a given. Of course, your instructor should be able to show Jiu Jitsu moves, but can he teach them to you? Can your instructor show you how to effectively apply Jiu Jitsu moves in fast-moving situations, for self-defense, and even for competing in MMA yourself? One of the most important things to ask—has he or she produced champions or black belts? What titles and medals has your instructor individually won? To teach someone well, he must be able to do it himself well.
- Free Trial - Most martial arts schools offer one to three days of classes for free. Look for schools that give you more than just a few days free—look for one that offers more than a week for free.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Does the school offer any type of money-back guarantee? If you are not satisfied with your service, does the school refund your money, or are you trapped in a membership contract you signed the first day? What if you decide this is not the school for you, this is not the martial art for you, this instructor isn’t one for you, or even these training partners aren’t for you—can you get out of it after getting a feel for what classes are really like?
- Team – Competition is not a priority for everyone, but if it’s important to you find an academy that is an affiliated under a major international competition team. Do your research and see if they are simply a paid affiliate or if they actually have one of the team’s black belts teaching on location. Orange County Jiu-Jitsu will never pressure students to compete who are not interested.
OC Jiu-Jitsu & MMA is right for anyone—with three levels of classes and experiences levels. We have programs especially designed for beginners and programs for experienced students pursuing a black belt. We have instructors entirely focus on teaching fundamental beginning and intermediate students. We also have instructors who have produced World Champion black belts, and who have coached several top ten ranked UFC fighters. One free class means nothing—it’s a visit. Contact us for a FREE 30 day trial, and a 60 day money back guarantee. We never push unwilling students to compete, but we do produce competitors who win tournaments all over the world.
FREE 30 Day Trial and 3-Step Consultation...
1- Free Student Conference 2- Free 1-on-1 intro lesson. 3- Free DVD